Online Consultations are available complimentary and will provide general pricing and post operative instructions. An in-person consultation with Dr. Mentz is required prior to surgery.
Please click HERE to start your online assessment.
Ready to Schedule Surgery with Dr. Mentz?
The Information Below Will Guide You Towards the Next Step
Surgery days for Dr. Mentz are Tuesday, Thursday & most Fridays.
- A 10% deposit is required to confirm your surgical dates.
*OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS ONLY* may choose a Tuesday or Thursday for surgery for surgery the following day. Pre-Operative paperwork will be mailed 2 weeks prior to review.
Pre-Surgical Consent appointments are on Monday or Wednesday 2-3 weeks prior to surgery.
- Approximate appointment time 1 ½ - 2 hours depending on procedures and questions.
- Medical Clearance is due and reviewed during this appointment - Fax 713-799-1925 Attn: Marjorie
- A current ID or Passport is required if not already on file.
- Prescription scripts will be given during this appointment to fill prior to arriving to your surgery.
- Patient's current prescription medications are reviewed.
- All blood thinners & all hormones are discontinued 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- Photos taken are confidential, & added to your medical chart for reference during post-op..
- Patient’s questions and concerns regarding the procedure and recovery are reviewed.
- A tentative arrival time is given but this could change closer to the surgery date.
- COVID TEST will be required prior to surgery.
- ***The full balance is due 10 business days prior to surgery or after this appointment please. 3rd party financing through CareCredit.com available w/6 months @ 0% interest. Call 1-800-677-0718 to apply.
Post-Operation appointments are as follows:
- Tuesday Surgery’s the following Monday for your post-op is required.
- Thursday or Friday Surgery’s the following Wednesday post-op is required.
A Letter from Your Patient Coordinator
We are here to help you become an educated consumer through an unhurried personal consultation. Our system of patient communication and education is tailored to the specific procedures you are considering. Our goal is to understand your needs and desires and educate you about your options, so we can provide you with excellent results and compassionate support. The AAAASF-certified surgical facility and highly trained nursing staff offer a level of service that is unmatched. Providing emotional support is also a responsibility we strongly value as your staff and caregivers. Thank you for your interest in cosmetic surgery. I welcome the opportunity to introduce you to Dr. Henry Mentz and his staff at the Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery. Thank you for your interest in our practice and for giving us the opportunity to be a part of your cosmetic journey.