One of the main elements that Dr. Mentz’s practice is known for is our Signature Concierge Care. Many surgeons are simply technicians, but we’ve created a surgical experience that’s more unique — and care that is more specialized.
Dr. Mentz offers his patients a unique surgical experience by providing continuous, hands-on post-operative patient care to ensure comfort, convenience, and reassurance from beginning to end. His patient coordinators assist with education and planning. His surgical coordinator orchestrates preoperative medical planning, medical clearances, and coordination with our anesthesiology team. He has refined the concept of aesthetic surgical care, offering concierge style post-operative patient care with an overnight recovery suite and a registered nurse, home healthcare visits from his specialized staff, and closely monitored post operative care for 6-8 weeks after surgery with his board-certificed physician assistant. Through the years, our patients have become more accustomed to a “level up” luxury care, and we have done our best to adapt and refine our services.
We have chosen to specialize within aesthetic surgery in offering exceptional experiences and quality. We do our best to create enduring value in both our results and our patients’ experiences. We strive to satisfy the needs and tastes of our discerning patients and elevate the delivery of our care. Our goal is to become the world’s premier luxury plastic surgery experience.
Our greatest asset and the key to our success are our people. Each and every one of our staff members has a sense of dignity, pride, and satisfaction in what we do — because satisfying your needs depends on the united efforts of all of us. We work together to contribute to the best experience anyone can offer.
“Level Up” Care
Dr. Mentz’s Signature Concierge Care includes:
- Pre-op education and preparation for both the patient and caregiver
- Provision of a surgical prep bag, which includes pre- and post-op prep vitamins, bandages, garments, instructions, skincare products for incisions, eye care, and everything needed for your prep and recovery (except prescription medicines)
- Surgical coordinator who will orchestrate pre-operative medical planning, medical clearances, and coordination with our anesthesiology team
- All anesthesiologists are board-certified
- Post-op checkup calls that begin the day following surgery
- Personalized post-surgical medical assistant visits at your home or hotel
- Weekday/weekend access via phone, text, photo, and/or video chat for medical emergencies.
- Post-operative care specific to each surgery that includes special healing applications, red light therapy for bruising and circulation, InMode’s new Evoke facial radiofrequency to soften tissues when necessary, post-op lymphatic massage when necessary, guidance for post-operative skin care, and personalized care beyond
- “Back door” entry for patients who desire anonymity