Who is a good candidate for Chin Augmentation?
Good candidates for chin augmentation are unhappy with their weak chin structure, jawline, profile, and appearance. They wish to improve their proportions and enhance facial symmetry. Ideal candidates include patients who meet the following requirements:
- Do not smoke
- Are of sound body and mind
- Are not currently dealing with any significant health issues, such as hypertension or a bleeding disorder, that would compromise their treatment or recovery
- Have realistic goals for what chin augmentation can achieve
- The face and skull have fully matured
- Feel their small or recessed chin is having a negative impact on their face, neck, and/or profile
- Who wants a more defined and sculpted chin to balance their other facial features
For those who want to achieve these results, Dr. Henry Mentz performs chin augmentations in Houston and is a triple board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in facial surgery.