Male facial rejuvenation has a goal of achieving a more youthful appearance using procedures such as eyelid surgery, facelift, neck lift, and more.
One of the very first areas of the face to show signs of aging is the eyes, which is a shame since the eyes are such an attractive feature. Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures performed for men because it opens up the eyes, revealing a more youthful, friendly, attractive appearance to the overall face. Most patients are able to return to work in about one week following the procedure. This surgery:
- Removes drooping skin and puffiness of the eyelids
- Corrects eye bags and dark circles
- Improves fine lines at the eyes
- Corrects bulging under-eye skin
- Perks up an angry, tired, or sad “resting face”
- Removes excess skin that is impacting vision